Friday 22 August 2014

The Social Club by Gee Whiskers

Charlene from Gee Whiskers (www.geewhiskers.comshares her Social Club experience with us:

Last week Wednesday my Mom and I attended The Social Club's August event.  The Social Club was started by Natalie Vice as a way to bring people together to enjoy eachother's company and form friendships.  Last week's event was a Day to Night Styling event where we were taken through how to go from a day look to evening look very quickly.  I won't go into too many details - I will add a link at the end of this post to guide you to more information.  I just wanted to share a few photos from the event and let the Cape Town ladies know about this fantastic undertaking.  I will definitely let you know when the next event will be.
People having fun with makeup - can you spot Lauren and Leana?

Me doing my Mom's makeup - I did a purple smokey eye look

Event held at I love my laundry in Bree Street, Cape Town
Thank you to Natalie and her team for organising such a fun event. It really was so enjoyable and I am looking forward to the next one.

Big Hugs,
Charlene XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newsletter

Email   
Mobile number    (Country code + mobile number)
First Name    
Last Name    
City    
Gender    
Age    
 
  
Please come back at any time to modify your profile.
Email marketing by GraphicMail